Specializing in the exclusive waterfront communities of Newport Beach, Tara’s professional achievements include:
- Recognized by the 2021 Real Trends & Wall Street Journal The Thousand Rankings by volume: #1 Individual Agent in Newport Beach, #21 Individual Agent in California, and #54 Individual Agent in the United States.
- The top-producing waterfront Selling Agent in Newport Beach in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- #1 Selling Agent on the Balboa Peninsula 2021.
- Representation in the top four residential waterfront transactions on the Balboa/Newport Peninsula, per historical MLS records.
- Representation in the highest recorded residential sale on Newport Harbor.
- The highest individual volume for residential waterfront sales for 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020, and 2021 within the neighborhoods of Balboa Peninsula, Balboa Peninsula Point, and West Newport.
Tara’s success reflects her commitment to exceptional client care, comprehensive data and market analysis, and firsthand insight into the coast’s amenity-rich lifestyle. Respected for her discretion and driven work ethic – coupled with candid guidance and strong negotiation skills – Tara has cultivated a loyal repeat and referral clientele.
An impassioned dog lover, Tara, and her husband are residents of the Balboa Peninsula Point neighborhood, wherein Tara is actively involved in the community association, serving as Vice-President, and enjoys playing tennis. Additionally, as a supporter of Hoag Hospital, Tara is committed to her involvement in its cancer programs and various charitable cancer organizations.